Small Enterprise Assistance Funds (“SEAF”) is an impact investing firm that provides growth capital and business assistance to SMEs in emerging and transitioning markets underserved by traditional sources of capital. Its partner organization, Center for Entrepreneurship and Executive Development (“CEED”), provides entrepreneurs and their executive teams the know-how and networks they need to accelerate the growth of their businesses and to promote the entrepreneurial ecosystem in the broader society. Through its network of investment funds and CEED centers around the world, SEAF invests in high-growth entrepreneurs seeking to build scalable businesses, hoping to realize both returns for investors and strong development impact in the local communities.
We are always looking for talented professionals interested in SEAF and our mission and we welcome you to submit your credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org
The intern will help SEAF manage its marketing efforts. The intern will assist with managing and generating content for SEAF’s website, social media accounts, and general marketing materials to engage our various audiences. The intern will also assist with internal communication projects, and work to create case studies of SEAF investments, both past and present.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist with drafting internal newsletters, press releases, blog posts and other content
• Conduct research on portfolio companies to create case studies
• Help manage social media platforms
• Assist with any additional marketing related projects or administrative support tasks
• Experience working in marketing, public relations or communications
• Excellent written communication skills
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Spark) a plus, but not required
• Committed to SEAF’s mission of creating entrepreneurial ecosystems in emerging and frontier markets
• Entrepreneurial work style, ability to work independently, think creatively, and identify resources to get the job done
Submit a one-page cover letter and resume, to email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until a candidate is selected. Applications that do not include this will not be considered. Please note “SEAF Marketing Intern” in the subject line of your email.